Service Information System (LOI-SIS)
The digital Service Information System LOI-SIS forms the basis for Industry 4.0. All information about your plant bundled in one system.
The technical documentation of a heat treatment plant is usually comprehensive and elaborately structured due to the plant complexity. Even today, it is often still provided in paper form or in file structures on a data carrier. Searching for the relevant information frequently proves to be time-consuming and costly for both the plant operator and the service technician. Since the information is not linked with each other, it is necessary to go through several files or folders. If spare or wear parts have to be ordered, this information must first be transferred to other systems. As a consequence, also the process of issuing inquiries as well as the provision of quotations is tedious and time-consuming.
LOI‘S DIGITAL SOLUTION
Tenova LOI Thermprocess offers a digital service information system that contains all relevant information about the plant technology. The system allows to quickly and easily find the proper components, the corresponding technical documentation as well as the operation and maintenance instructions. Since the fields "mechanical systems", "electrical systems" and "instrumentation" are linked via "hotspots", it is very simple to switch between them. If spare or wear parts are required, they can be easily inquired and ordered directly from the system. The information can be made available anytime and anywhere - whether at the PC workstation or directly on mobile devices in the plant. As an option, QR code tags can not only be used to identify components on site, but also to link them to the information system.
- All documents in one system: mechanics, P&ID, electrical diagrams, operation and maintenance instructions
- Intuitive handling
- Quick finding of information instead of tedious search
- Creation of favorites lists
- Convenient ordering system for spare and wear parts
- Fast preparation of inquiries and provision of offers
- One information system for all off- and online workstations and mobile devices
- Convenient user management
- Numerous expansion possibilities